Sunday 6 September 2009

Family Theme

I was reading some mommy blogs and came across Andi's blog over at Poot & Cubby which had a recent post about her daughter's first day of school. In it, she mentioned that her daughter's school chose a theme for the school year. The theme is "Courage To Dream."

I absolutely love that theme, so I've randomly decided to make it my family's theme for the year. I'm going to have each of the children (and Robert and I) write down the things we really hope for this year, and we are going to have the courage to go for all of our hopes and dreams this year, even if it means givng each other the necessary push to do so.

Anyone else want to join us? I'll share the lists we come up with later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful idea! Just found your blog - your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete