Thursday 11 September 2008

Isabella's 1st Day of Preschool

Isabella is at her first day of "Playskool" today. She was so excited that she even buttoned her coat all by herself for the first time today. She was so proud of herself. She was only in her coat and shoes an HOUR early for us to leave for her school!

The teachers all commented on how much she looks like Gabby (except for her colouring. Gabby is brown haired and brown eyed. Isabella is blonde haired and blue eyed). She gave me a hug and kiss goodbye and then seemed unconcerned that I was leaving. It's better than when Gabby first started. Gabby just disappeared inside and never even bothered to tell me bye.

I got a phone call from Playskool a few weeks ago telling me that Isabella would be going on Thursday and Friday mornings. I wrote it down and asked if they could change Friday mornings for another morning. I was told it would be looked into. I never got a call back, so I assumed today was her first day. I found out when we got there that she was supposed to start yesterday. They changed her days but didn't let me know. And they changed the wrong day! They had her down for Wednesday and Friday! After a quick discussion, I was told it was okay and they would work it out and let me know when I pick her up later today.

Connor is playing by himself right now. The only thing that lets me know he misses Bella is that he is playing much less boisterously than usual. Ah, peace and quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment