Thursday 8 April 2010

Thankfulness

A friend of mine asked me to say three things that I am thankful for.

Just as I was deciding which three things to post that I am thankful for (there are so many things to choose from), Cameron toddled up to me making kissing noises and leaning forward in the hopes of a kiss. Of course, I gave him his kiss, and it is so very obvious to me that I am most thankful for:

- my wonderful kids and their health. They bring joy and magic into my life on a daily basis and they help me to see the world through better eyes.

- my husband who saw beauty in me when I couldn't see it in myself and helped me come to see it too.

- my family and friends, both offline and online, who listen, understand and give me reasons to smile daily.

Yah, for me, it's all about the relationships and the love in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment