Friday 16 January 2009

Way Too Big!

I bought Connor a Prince Charming long-sleeved dark kids' shirt from my Princess Parade shop at Printfection. I had bought a white kid's short-sleeved tee version of it previously from my Cafe Press Fyfe Photography shop, and he got lots of nice comments on it. Unfortunately, the white and light t-shirts stain easily and Cafe Press only offered white and light colors in Connor's size. So I bought the long-sleeved dark kids tee from my Printfection shop this time.

It's HUGE! I don't mean it is a little big on him; I mean it's gigantic! It is supposed to be a size 2-4. Connor is a tall-for-his-age 2 1/2 year old. Here's how the shirt looked on him:
Connor in Printfection long sleeved tee 16 Jan 09

So now I am e-mailing Printfection for a refund. *sigh* I was looking forward to Connor wearing this shirt. Darn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment